2013/02/03

Lady GaGa's former assistant offers her side of story in Court Depositions

Lady Gaga, music, pop music, diva of pop, Mother MonsterLady GaGa and her former assistant has had to face in the Court Depositions as the possible consequences of false accusations that the singer has said about her at the time of firing. The former assistant demands to Mother Monster the whopping amount of $ 393,000.

Today Lady GaGa has had a day quite moved when confronted in the Court Depositions with her former assistant and listen to everything she has said the singer about her is a lie since denied allegations the singer that she did not her work as an assistant.

Jennifer O'Neill said she was at the disposal of the singer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with whatever was needed and that included sharing the same bed with Lady GaGa because she did not want sleeping alone.

"I was by her side virtually 24 hours a day, seven days a week", O'Neill said as quoted by New York Post. "That includes sleeping in the same bed with her because she did not sleep alone". When asked if sleeping with GaGa was "required" as part of her job, she said, "I felt it was", but didn't make any suggestion that they had any kind of sexual relationship. Although sometimes the imagination flies to the absolute limits that can include things that really are not.

Lady Gaga, music, pop music, diva of pop, Mother MonsterThe former assistant has continued explaining the possible psychological closure singer had on her: "Unlike anybody else on that tour, I did not have my own hotel room. I was not asked if I wanted my own hotel room", she claimed. "I had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends, no chance to have sex if I wanted to have sex. There was no chance to do anything".

Of course Lady Gaga is not silent and dryness has also argued, in a more sudden, what happened to her during her time working O'Neill serving the singer, particularly between 2009 and 2011. She slammed O'Neill for being a "f***ing hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn't earn". She added, "In my work and what I do, I'm the queen of the universe every day" and "made it clear" that "I expect you to be working and to be available 24/7".

On Twitter, GaGa added, "Everyone's headlines need an updating. 'former assistant' is actually 'my best friend from NY since I was 19.' Painful stuff."

Friendship has a high price to pay for being famous often, or is good to profiteer of someone with you have a friendship of many years?



1 comment:

Orem Boilers said...

I enjjoyed reading this