2012/06/06

Sheryl Crow says that she has a brain tumor

http://www.ideal.es/granada/noticias/201206/06/Media/otra/Sheryl--647x350.jpgU.S. singer Sheryl Crow has been reported in an interview to the local Las Vegas Review Journal that she has been diagnosed with a benign brain tumor after being concerned about the lack of memory.

After successfully overcoming breast cancer 6 years ago, the singer Sheryl Crow is, again, in the hands of doctors to diagnose a benign brain tumor after the singer began to worry when she starts forgetting the lyrics of their songs when she was on stage.

Sheryl Crow, 50, a mother of two children, said: "I was so worried about my memory that I got an MRI. And I discovered I had a brain tumor.". She added: "And I said, you see I knew I had a problem (...) I have not really talked about it. In November, I learned I had a brain tumor. But it is benign, so I do not care.".

At the time the news spread, the singer wrote a message on his Twitter account reassuring her fans: "Hi, do not worry about my brain tumor. It is not carcinogenic. I am healthy, happy and working on my new album.".

http://www.clarin.com/espectaculos/Sheryl-Crow-sufre-cerebral-AP_CLAIMA20120606_0099_29.jpgThe tumor that presents Sheryl Crow called meningioma, the form of brain tumor diagnosed more frequently. 

Lest anyone panic, commenting that a meningioma is a tumor that develops in the thin membranes, or meninges, that cover the brain and spinal cord. Usually, this kind of tumor grows slowly and does not invade the surrounding normal tissue. It is rarely spread to other parts of central nervous system or body. This is the only tumor of the brain that are more common in women than in men affecting people of all ages but are more common in people aged 40 to 60 years. One of the signs that it may have problems with memory and mental function, that is exactly what happens to the singer. 

Not to worry at any stage of the health status of Sheryl Crow because, as she has said, is perfectly and fully involved in a new album. A treatment that will take away from the stage for a while but that surely will be active soon as possible to delight us with new songs including her hits "All I wanna do" or "If it Makes You Happy". Not for nothing has sold to date, more than 35 million albums worldwide.
 

1 comment:

Kang Nurul Iman said...

Thank you very Steady info ... hopefully more successful.
Pengobatan Herbal Tumor Otak