2013/01/30

Rihanna on dating Chris Brown: "He better not fuck up again"

Rihanna, Chris Brown, musicRihanna talked to Rolling Stone magazine in an interview not mince words and has made clear her intentions in life and in love, especially with the controversial singer Chris Brown.

Singer Rihanna has made it very clear in an interview in Rolling Stone. She returns again with rapper Chris Brown. It seems that the love she feels for him is stronger than everything and does not care what other people think: "Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake".

And it seems that she has her thoughts very clear: "I decided it was more important for me to be happy. I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that… After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it".

Everyone will remember the news of when Chris Brown hit Rihanna turning the fact in a crime of mistreatment. The rapper pleaded guilty to the facts.

Chris Brown, Rihanna, músicaBut it seems that everything has changed, it is no longer the bad boy we've all seen and that she does not see. We recall that a couple of days he fought with rapper Frank Ocean and the police have to talk to Brown about what happened that day. Rihana sees Chris Brown as a little angel: "We know exactly what we have now, and we don't want to lose that".

Rihanna seems to have become the guardian angel of her boyfriend Chris Brown but he has warned about certain things: "He doesn't have the luxury of fucking up again. I can't say that nothing else will ever go wrong, but I'm pretty solid in the knowing that he's disgusted by that. And I wouldn't have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility".

Solidarity unlimited of Barbados singer concludes with the following comment: "He made a mistake, and he's paid his dues. He's paid so much. And I know that's not a place he would ever want to go back to. And sometimes people need support and encouragement, instead of ridicule and criticism and bashing".

How long will this solidarity and the unconditional support with Chris Brown?


No comments: