2012/09/30

George Michael canceled his tour in Australia due to "severe anxiety"

http://static.latercera.com/20111223/1431557.jpg
It has not even been a year of terrible disease that took to George Michael on the brink of death when, again, the singer must necessarily suspend the Australian tour due mostly to post-trauma that caused pneumonia last winter.

The British singer is totally devastated to have had to cancel the tour of nine concerts that would have taken by Australian lands because of a "severe anxiety" as a result of strong pneumonia that he had hospitalized a half months and why had to cancel all his tour of the world. 

The statement posted on its website, George Michael admits that canceling these shows will "which breaks my heart".

http://p2.trrsf.com/image/get?src=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.terra.com%2F2012%2F09%2F30%2Fgeorge-michael-getty.jpg&o=cf&vs=301x464&hs=619x464
Even before the singer made ​​his bed rest as doctors told him to do because of the post-trauma that could eventually suffer because of the situation that happened, George Michael will return to energies of heaven and earth and trust their physical condition and strength of will to carry out the planned presentations in the UK for the month of October. 

After that the singer will be a good patient, which had to be done before and continue medical treatment to fully recover from the anxiety he suffers.

According to the statement posted on its website, George Michael writes: "I can say at this time is that since last year's illness I have tried in vain to work my way through the trauma that the doctors who saved my life warned me I would experience. They recommended complete rest and the type of post traumatic counselling which is available in cases like mine but I'm afraid I believed (wrongly) that making music and getting out there to perform for the audiences that bring me such joy would be therapy enough in itself.".

His last post I wrote yesterday on his Twitter account, happy to come home to sing: "Hey everybody, I'm happy to be playing in my home town again, Especially as I had so much fun at the Albert Hall last time round.".

No comments: